info-infinity

Friday, June 22, 2012

Plastic Surgeon SEO and Internet Marketing

http://www.seokiwi.com/plastic-surgeon-seo

Is Your Website Bringing in 5-10 New Patients every Month? It Should and it Can...

If you're like most of my new clients, the answer is a definite NO.

Want to change it to a definite YES? That's my business -- No problem. I've done it for others and can definitely do it for you.

And soon, you'll start to see 5, 6, 8, 10 new Patients month after month -- just like my other SEO Plastic Surgeon Clients do.

How can I do it? I am a Plastic Surgeon SEO expert. I know SEO. And I know how to market your profession -- read the testimonials on this page to see the kind of success other surgeons have had.

I have hundreds of current page 1 results for Plastic Surgeons in Google, Bing, Yahoo and YouTube (see one Doctor's amazing results in the case study video on the right side of this page)

I will give you more details later, but for now, let me just mention a few of the things you'll get:

One YouTube video every month that showcases your knowledge, your successes and your work. Two immediate benefits: You become a real person and "the expert" in your prospects' eyes. And your optimized video gets you much higher Google rankings.

Top Quality Press Releases and Articles with backlinks to your site. Again, you get personal recognition and higher Google rankings.

Reputation Management. I monitor the internet for any mention of your name. I protect your reputation to make sure anything said is positive and supportive and anything negative is handled and removed or "buried". This is critical; ignore it at your peril

Social Media. I use what's tested and proven with my other clients -- I give you the best internet marketing and social media approaches. I use what works, not what's trendy
Here's How I Can Bring Your Website to Life -- And Get It to Bring You More Patients

This is what you get ...

Exclusivity. I will represent no other doctor in your city
A direct line to me, the owner. I will personally handle all your calls/emails 24/7
My expertise in all online marketing areas -- plus my understanding of the Plastic Surgery field, its terms and language
A detailed list of activities carried out monthly, including videos, press releases, articles and more -- all the things needed to get your website pumping out leads
Access to live reporting. Know your results and successes, up to the minute
And Here's the Best Part

Only $1,000 per month (pricing will increase 2012 but not if you started with me in 2011). Additional if more doctors, but fee will be discounted

Month to month contract, no commitment -- If I don't get you results, fire me!

To minimize your risk and prove myself, I offer you my services for the first 60 days at 50% off

If your website has not been delivering you a steady stream of new Patients, you need to make a change.

Continue doing what you're doing and you'll continue to get the same, or less, results.

Email me or call me now at 323-377-0979 to arrange a time for us to talk. After 15 minutes, you will understand just how much better your website could be performing.

And just how much more business and income it could produce.
Category:

SEO for Plastic Surgeons


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment