info-infinity

Saturday, September 28, 2013

SEO Machine Pro | WATCH THIS BEFORE YOU BUY SEO Machine Pro |

http://10kInTheBank.com
http://Facebook.com/simplelivingmca

SEO Machine Pro

SEO Machine Pro? This video will give you some information that will help you. :-)

SEO Machine Pro

My name is Nick Arapkiles and if you are reading this it probably means you are looking for more info on SEO Machine Pro. Now just up front I want to let you know that I am not affiliated with this program nor am I going to try and sell you on it. I simply want to give you some information and value as well as help you actually make some money. I also want to give you some insight to the online industry because it is filled with hype and pitfalls.

I have been in this industry for quite some time and my first few years I was buying product after product just hoping the next one would be the solution. Well that was never the case, but I did learn a lot and it eventually brought me to something that changed my life. Because I learned a lot, I want to share it with others so they do not have to go through the same struggle that I went through so your success can be short tracked. Helping people has become something that I am very passionate about and that is my goal of this video.

SEO Machine Pro

Now just from personal experience I have seen these types of products come out everyday and even coaching products come out very regularly. The majority of these product do not work. I am not saying that SEO Machine Pro won't work, I am just telling you the trend I see. The reason is because everyone that is affiliated with the programs is making money off of it and the people actually buying the programs get left in the dust.

SEO Machine Pro -- Online Industry Insights

Like I stated earlier, I have been in this online world attempting to make money for quite some time. My first few years was filled with struggles because I was buying product after product. The sad truth is that 95% of the products that come out are either recycled material, simply don't work, or are flat out scams. I am not saying that SEO Machine Pro is one of those, I am just saying that there is a lot of that kind of stuff out there.

Now there are a few reasons why these products are constantly coming out everyday and I do mean everyday. So you ask, if they don't work why are they constantly coming out. I agree it doesn't make sense, but the reason is because the creators of the programs/products are making money. In addition to owners they also partner up with affiliate that make money off the product when they refer someone to buy it.

I want to break it down how programs like SEO Machine Pro are benefiting and why they keep coming out with this stuff:

1) They have a huge email list of people that they can keep sending out to people.
-These people have proved that they are optimistic buyers and they keep doing the same when a new offer is presented to them.

2) They build their list with every product launch.
-The first thing that is asked of everyone that sees the offer is to enter their email address. That way, regardless if they buy or not, they will have the email for the following products.

3) They sell with the enticing offers.
-Often times they will have a nice looking sales video that tells you how much you can make and how great your life will be once you buy the product. These offers are usually a low investment, around the $25-$50 range.

4) They up-sell you. (The Real Money Maker)
Once they have gotten you to pull out your credit card and use it, you are much more likely to buy again. The psychology behind it is very powerful. They make you believe that you need the more expensive products to actually make the product work. You could be spending upwards of 4 to 5xs the amount that you thought you were in the beginning.

SEO Machine Pro -- What Can We Learn?

So as I said, I bought a lot of these products like SEO Machine Pro that never made me any money, but were making the owners and affiliates a lot of money. Instead of giving up, I picked up on the clues that their success was leaving. The big one is building your list. The money is always in your list because it builds long term wealth.

So I found a system that helped me do exactly that. The cool thing is that we do it in a way that provides value to the marketplace. Also, instead of just blasting out the latest and not so greatest product like SEO Machine Pro, we promote the system that has incredible integrity and unbelievable sustainability. It is the only thing you will ever need on the internet. Plus, when you stick with a program that works, then your list likes and trusts you a lot more.

SEO Machine Pro,
SEO Machine Pro Review,
SEO Machine Pro Scam,
SEO Machine Pro Video Review,
SEO Machine Pro Exposed,
SEO Machine Pro Truth,
SEO Machine Pro Reviews,
Does SEO Machine Pro Work,
Is SEO Machine Pro A Scam,
SEO Machine Pro Revealed


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment