info-infinity

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Getting Started Online: Paid vs Free Online Traffic

http://smallbusinessmarketingtv.com/ I got a phone call from a prospective customer today wanting help to build a website and get more clients for her business, and it got me thinking about what's REALLY important to you when going online with the intention of generating leads &/or sales.

So, I decided to discuss a few thoughts I have on the subject, which are that the website is really not the important component here - it's the ability to drive visitors or traffic to your site, because without traffic, your website is as useless as a flyscreen door on a submarine!

So, enjoy the video & please post your questions and/or comments below - I'll endeavour to answer all questions given time.

Lastly, if you got some value from this video, please Like it and share with your friends/colleagues, and register for upcoming small business marketing videos and reports at my website. http://smallbusinessmarketingtv.com/


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment